Friday, March 5, 2010

Frugal Fridays...Swagbucks!!

 


Today I'm participating in LifeAsMom's Frugal Fridays event!

OK - I signed up for swagbucks a couple of months ago at the urging of a friend who just purchased a Wii for free with her winnings from casual use of swagbucks over the course of about 6 months.  For those who don't know, swagbucks is a "get paid to search the web" kind of deal, but it is google powered, and you can put a toolbar at the top of your browser so you can use it every time you search.  I have only been doing this VERY casually for a couple of months (in other words, I don't go out of my way to search with it, and I don't do any of the other offers associated with earning swagbucks), and I already have enough swagbucks for a target gift card.  So, all in all, I think it is a pretty good tool to earn a little extra cash and not really have to do anything extra!



Search & Win

No comments: